Despite the colossally bad weather that has plagued the DC conglomerate, my day has started well. This got me thinking – how can I keep it going?
1. Rebuild bridges: Contact a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while. It’ll be fun to reminisce and the lucky person will appreciate the effort.
2. Keep your To-Do List short and sweet: List your two most important/urgent tasks of the day and only two. Work to accomplish those and then save the rest for another day. Why run around like a headless chicken when you don’t have to?
3. For God’s sake, listen to this song.
4. Eat a green, leafy vegetable as a meal: Your digestion and conscious will thank you.
5. Don’t take anything too seriously!